As a Physical Therapist – PT at Advanced Medical Home Care, your objective is to provide physical therapy services to patients in their place of residence. Our promise to you is to give all the support you need to thrive at our agency. We strive to create a positive work place and our goal is to see you live your best life professionally and personally.
Referral Bonus Program
Full-time and Part-time w/benefits and Per Diem positions available
- Diagnose patients’ dysfunctional movements by watching them stand or walk and by listening to their concerns, among other methods
- Set up a plan for patients, outlining the patient’s goals and the planned treatments
- Use exercises, stretching maneuvers, hands-on therapy, and equipment to ease patients’ pain and to help them increase their ability to move
- Evaluate patient’s progress, modifying a treatment plan and trying new treatments as needed
- Educate patients and their families about what to expect during recovery from injury and illness and how best to cope with what happens
- Provide clinical supervision for the Physical Therapy Assistant.
- CPR Certification (Health Care Provider)
- Proof of 2 Step Mantoux, MMR and Chicken Pox Vaccine or Immunity
- Graduate from an accredited program for Physical Therapy and hold a current Physical Therapy license in the state of Minnesota.
- Ability to: Make decisions and solve problems, work in a mature constructive manner, exercise good, professional judgment and to accept responsibility, follow through with directions, organize and prioritize responsibilities, present information to others, be self-motivated and independent, time manage.
- Share our values: Compassion, Integrity, Respect, Team Work, and Communication
- Reliable means of transportation