REGISTERED NURSE / CASE MANAGER
As a Register Nurse – RN at Advanced Medical Home Care your objective is to provide skilled nursing services to patients in their place of residence. Our promise to you is to give all the support you need to thrive at our agency. We strive to create a positive work place and our goal is to see you live your best life professionally and personally.
Referral Bonus Program
Full-time and Part-time w/benefits and Per Diem positions available
– Record patients’ medical histories and symptoms
– Give patients medicines and treatments
– Set up plans for patients’ care or contribute to existing plans
– Observe patients and record the observations
– Consult with doctors and other healthcare professionals
– Operate and monitor medical equipment
– Teach patients and their families how to manage their illnesses or injuries
– Current RN license in State of MN.
– Current CPR Certification for health care providers
– Proof of 2 Step Mantoux, MMR and Chicken Pox Vaccine or Immunity
– Ability to: Make decisions and solve problems, work in a mature constructive manner, exercise good, professional judgment and to accept responsibility, follow through with directions, organize and prioritize responsibilities, present information to others, be self-motivated and independent, time manage.
– Share our values: Compassion, Integrity, Respect, Team Work, and Communication
– Reliable means of transportation
CONTACT Charissa at 612-267-6154 for more information