April is Occupational Therapy Month – Thank you to the Advanced Medical OTs and COTAs for your very important and valued work!
What’s Occupational Therapy ?
Occupational therapy services typically include:
- Customized treatment programs to improve one’s ability to perform daily activities
- Comprehensive home and job site evaluations with adaptation recommendations
- Performance skills assessments and treatment
- Adaptive equipment recommendations and usage training
- Guidance to family members and caregivers
– See more at: AOTA.ORG